Sunday, August 15, 2010

C.b

Okay, so you know how C.b is my friend? Well... he is also the guy I like, if you didnt already know. So we talk a lot. And I like talking to him. But the thing is, He likes me too. I know you would think I would be happy about this and for a while I was, but then came the day when he liked another girl too. So now, here we are. I like him, and he likes me( I think) and another girl. And at the same time its good and bad. I can't date so there is no point in being upset, but at the same time I hate it. I know I know... I am only 15, but... Its complicated.

If you are wondering if this blog has a point, it doesn't. Its just me growing up. I don't know what I am going to do... or if there is anything I can do.  If you can answer this, please do. I can only do so much though.  He is dating her, and I can't date... right?

My friend was right, I am a damsel in distress.

Just thoughts,
Stargirl

No comments:

Post a Comment