Friday, August 6, 2010

I'm home, healthy, and happy...mostly

I never thought I would miss the comforts and shelter my home gives me. It may not be peaceful and quiet all the time, but its a great place to be. Sadly not everything in my life is as comforting. To tell you the truth, although I am happy to be home, I feel very sad.  I feel as if I've missed everything whiile being gone.

My friends never really kept in touch while I was  at camp and when I came back, I found some things that I didn't want to know. But everything in life happens for a reason...right? I don't know anymore. I feel confused and lost.

I keep telling myself to look ahead, but its challengenging when the problem is in the future as well as the present. On th other hand though, I am going to see all my friends except C.b soon. I am going to Wonderland with a few of my friends on Monday and hopeful I will see a few of my friends tonight.

Stargirl

No comments:

Post a Comment