Monday, November 1, 2010

Worst Week Ever... and it's only Monday...

I am having the worst week ever(and its only Monday)
School sucks. Home sucks. Life sucks.

I laughed today until I started hyperventilating and then I started crying and I don't really know why. I just broke down,and couldn't stop. and then I found out I failed my science test. I have never failed a test before.
And then, of course I go to my locker, and it won't open and K.C can't get it so I give up and walk out the doors...

I came home and started crying again and no one understood why.

I hate it. I am sitting here crying and trying to finish my civics summative and I haven't done any of my other homework yet and I am so tired.

Oh, and I hurt myself Sunday by falling and flipping in a parking lot, in a dress. And Pedro was there and he just laughed at me.
Isn't life wonderful? :(

I don't mean for this post to be depressing. A few good things came out of it...
I think...

I still got friends, right?
And bruised knees and cuts never killed anyone.
And it was Halloween, so I can eat a lot of chocolate.

See, It can be good. I am not hyperventilating anymore. And now that I have officially "cracked" I should be okay now.

Although, apparently, I made a fool of myself in the hall laughing and trying to breath and then crying. It got so bad, my friend tried to pull C.b out of his class, but he was busy, so she bought me a cookie figuring the sugar would help. I don't think it did much. And then I was late to class trying to compose myself enough to actually go inside without crying.

I really am emotional,
Stargirl

No comments:

Post a Comment