Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Burning Barbie OR Sweet 16 Part 2

Before we begin, I want you to know, I never meant to harm Barbie, It was just a misfortune...
The day began well, I got up and we had chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast! I had dressed up since I was supposed to go to lunch with my grandmother and wore a cute new shirt with capri's and new shoes. After breakfast we noted a purple spot on the carpet from where I had spilled my shampoo (accidentally) and spent over an hour trying to scub it out of the carpet... when my grandma came,We went to Super Salad and Barns and Noble.
That night, I had a party with my cousins, aunts and my lovely(but anoying) sister and mother. We had a Barbie cake that caused lots of problems...
A) it was naked. B) the candles were too close to her and we burnt her arms and hair... but I don't feel too bad for Barbie. She is too perfect!

And then we watched the Little Mermaid two. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment