Before I go on a rant about my day, Happy Birthday Ez! You are the best guy friend I could ever have. You are so cute and funny, dont drive, drink, smoke or do drugs, you love disney movies, and everytime I ask, without fail, you tell me I am pretty. If you were 13 years older you would almost be my dream guy. Happy 3rd birthday kid!
I have had a terrible day. Everytime my siblings opened their mouths, I wanted to scream at them. Marcus made me smile though, he was making up a song going " Everyone likes men, everyone likes men. They are so handsome, they are so romancin'" It was so cute, and funny! And I am a little worried about him though! And I am just sick of the house. It is too small and there is nothing in the kitchen, so baking cookies today was kind of difficult. I needed them for my cake decorating class. It was two hours at the Micheals nearest me and was painfully boring. I did learn a few things though, but we mostly watched today. Next time is more hands on (hopefully!)
My grades are all pretty low right now because my lovely teachers have not actually entered them into the website so it looks like I am failing when I am not. And then I recieved a responce to my questions I had about a project that was due two months ago today! Not that it really helped me! And does this mean she has not marked my project yet?
I am also learning how to braid my own hair (which is not easy at all) and After watching some YouTube video's and trying a few painful times I can now do a decentish braid.
It's just been one of those days.
No comments:
Post a Comment