Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Single Awareness Day...

It's a day when those of us with no love life sigh as friends are surprised with chocolates and flowers.
A day when all the couples talk about who should be dating.
A day when we all with for a knight in shining armor... or in my case, a cowboy. I am happy being single though. It means I never have to worry about impressing someone, it means that I can be myself. And lounge around on these days while everyone is squirming about their love life.
I brought in valentines to my friends at school, including giving Andy a rose. Everyone should feel loved, especially on v-day.
I watched You Again, and am now getting back to my studies. I need to work on Science, and I need to start my essay. And I have math to do.

Happy "I love you" Awareness Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment