Thursday, May 31, 2012
The Update on Life
It's been too long since I have blogged about my life. We bought a house after looking at 38 houses! It look about two months. The house we choose is a big house in Richmond UT. It has three bedrooms,two and a half bathrooms, a den, a laundry/mud room and a family room/kitchen on the main floor. In the basement we have three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a sitting area, a movie room and a gym. I told you it was a big house. Me and Marissa have the upstairs bedrooms and a jack and jill bathroom between the two which is super nice since I wont have to share with the boys. My cousin Em and her husband Jared are going to be moving into the basement. We think it will all work out. I'm not quite sold on the idea yet. I like them but I am not really close with them and am not sure how I'ts going to work out. There will have to be a few changes with both of our families but it should be okay. The first (of two) shipment of stuff came yesterday and it was super exciting. I now have my bed and dresser and a makeshift desk. I got the extra bed since I wanted a bigger bed and marcus is using it until we buy him his own bed (or until Zach goes on his mission)OH! I forgot, Zach got his mission call to... CALGARY CANADA We just can't get away, eh? Other than that, nothing new. I met the YW's in my new ward and they all seem nice and pretty normal. I am almost finished with school, I just need to send in a few last minute assignments and marks. I got new bedding today too. It changes what I want my wall colors to be though(which I have changed a million times now). I'll try to be better about posting Heres a summeryish black and white pict I took a while ago...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment