Tuesday, July 10, 2012
Just Another Post
It is now July! So... Happy Birthday to two of my best friends, Lizzie and Andy. Both of there birthdays were in June... but since I missed june, Happy belated birthday. To everyone else: Happy Canada Day (July 1st) and Happy Independance Day (July 4th. I miss Canada dearly (I never thought I would say that) but it's true! I miss Canada and I miss all of my friends. It was weird to celebrate the 4th after living in Canada for 4 years and not celebrating... This year I celebrated both. After all, I think after 4 years I can consider myself Canadian, eh? I even Have the language down pat and dont even get me started on the spelling! Theatre, Prayre, Colour, Cheque, ect. There is no end! Although I have apperently not picked up the accent, although I think I have, but at least its not a Utahian accent. How is Utah, you ask? Utah is great. Mormons arn't that bad here although there is a difference between Utah and the mission feild, confused? go to and maybe that will help explain things. It will at least answer your question, what is a Mormon. I started walking in the mornings, just around my block, but because of where we live it takes me a while. We live in a small town in the middle of feilds and feilds. No lie. So my block is: a) really big and b)a hard walk because you have to go uphill and downhill multiple times during the walk. I have decided that once I can walk that at a fast pace without huffing and puffing, then I will be ready to walk further. Ohhh...Girls camp was two weeks ago and it was such an amazing experiance. I had a lot of fun and the girls in my ward were really nice. It was the first time I have not come home crying from girls camp. Which says a lot. It was also my last year at girls camp considering I will be turning 18 next summer... it's a scary thought! I am going because tonight is Young Womens and I need to find buttons and find exta peices of cloth...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment