If I were any other person, I would make a tutorial to show you how to make a sock bun, but as I am only have decent at it and would rather rant about my life, I won't. Life is crazy. I am just so busy with school and trying to graduate. Its been tough. Oh by the way, if you can't see any of the pictures, I am working on that. I just need to figure it out. Technology is too complicated for me.
So other than trying to graduate. My family is driving me crazy. My mom and me are trying this new... lifestyle {diet} called Paleo. My mom heard lots of good things about it, but the problem is that it is restrictive. I cannot eat grains. Or dairy. And I love those things. I don't think its right to be restricted to only some foods. We need variety. As much as I want to loose weight, I also want to be happy and eat what I want. The food is delicious, its veggies and meats, but are grains that bad? or milk? All things in moderation right? I really just want to get away and go somewhere new where I can be me. I don't eat that bad. If it was just me, my fridge, freezer, and pantry would mainly consist of: milk, tea, bread, veggies, fruit, salad, fish, chicken, and lets be honest a few frozen dinners. BUT NO CHIPS, OR COOKIES, OR SODA. And if i did have those things, they would be homeade and would only be occasionally. I really don't think I eat bad, and I am not one who sits down and just eats. Especially junk food. I am more likely to eat lettuce and carrots like a rabbit. Its not fair. I just need to please my momma. And exercise so I can lose weight and still eat what I love.
I am gonna go see if I can track down marcus for a hug.
<3
Oh, about sock buns. Check em out they are wonderful for mornin's when I have no idea what to do with ma hair. Oh and about the accent ( mainly in my mind I hope) I have been watching a lot of the Client List lately and the accent is getting to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment