Sunday, June 16, 2013

Hello from a Night Owl

Midnight. When most people are found sleeping, I am found writing on my blog. Which, may I point out is useless ramblings. But it is midnight, what do you expect?

We ARE moving to Peru soon! I am so excited. I have waited a long time. And as it is fathers day, I am so excited that I will actually be able to live in the same country, let alone house! Its been a year since we have seen him for more than two weeks at a time. I also have some opportunities to do some service while I am down there. There is this place just outside of Lima that helps sick kids. I can go and volunteer there. I have quite a bit saved up to do humanitarian work, and hope to get a lot done in the year that I am there.

Did I mention I have graduated? Its a bit daunting, but also very welcome. High school is over rated.  A new chapter begins in my life. We will see how it comes, to think! I started this blog at the beginning of my high school career. And I am so glad I have changed a lot since then!

Now, I have the last chapters of Mrs. Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children to read. I am loving the book so far... and am very curious about what is going to happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment