Words are the mans greatest invention. Like Sara Bareilles says " You can turn a phrase into a weapon or a drug" You can also do some pretty amazing things with words. Even made up words, I mean, who doesn't love Dr. Seuss and his magical worlds? I love words and the power they can have. I love reading a book and feeling the hero's pain, I love cheering him or her on, laughing at their mistakes, crying at their loss. Its like being transported into another world. A magical escape from reality. Reading, I can go anywhere I want to go. The author has the talent and ability to make a world, using only ink and a pen. I love having the power to do so, myself. I love to write knowing that inside the wall of words anything can happen.
Speaking of words, I got bored (Obviously I need another book to read) and made some word clouds. Remind me later to get a life, huh?
No comments:
Post a Comment