Saturday, August 2, 2014

I'm Back!

I realize it has been a long time since the last post. I do not have an excuse, I just didn't write.  Writing is a power. I didn't realize this when I started my blog years ago, then it was just a way to write out my random thoughts and day-to-day ramblings. It wasn't meaningful. But then, living in Peru for a year, I started a second blog only dedicated to life in Peru, and mostly to the orphanage. Suddenly I realized how much I could make a difference by what I wrote. I could share with others valuable lessons I learned and influence them to think outside of their day-to-day lives.

Now I am home in Utah, and I realize I am still learning things about myself and the world. Things that matter and are important to me as a human. Because being human is more about others than about myself.

I can't promise never to ramble or add stupid stuff that is pointless, because lets face it, sometimes we need silly and stupid and pointless in our lives. It balances out the responsibility we have, the darkness we face, and the  frowns we waste.  Everything has it's place, as long as there is balance.

I am 19 and loving life. I have so much to learn and so much to teach. I realize that learning includes hardships, and that's okay. I know that I need to teach others because as a person I can make a difference. I don't need to change the world to make a difference- because you never know how far one ripple will go.

So here I go.

1 comment: