Friday, October 29, 2010

Glitter!!!

My sister's costume, Fawn(Disney's Tinkerbell), needed some glitter, and I went all out! But, I can't complain, and her costume looks great! Speaking of costumes, Liz finally told me what C.b was supposed to be... but now I feel worse for not knowing...
The rest of the day was great... even science was okay(for once!) and I am really really happy... as in, grinning happy. There isn't much else to tell. I am making cupcakes and cookies soon and might attempt making cake pops(look them up) if I have time. Later tonight I am going to decorate the church for the Halloween party (where I am going to judge the pie) and It will be great! My mom and the YW/ YM have worked really hard to pull it off. And then the rest of the night, of course I will spend dilly-dallying, or creeping someones profile, or talking to friends, or being board... and apparently alone in the house as my parents are going out and my brother is at his girlfriends and my younger siblings are going to sleep over at their friends house...

I know, my life is interesting... right?
~Stargirl

No comments:

Post a Comment