Okay, so I lost the cord to my camera... or else I would load pictures of the sailor but since I don't have the cord, I will just tell you about it.
For Halloween I am going to be a sailor... and a cowgirl because I couldn't decide which one I wanted to be. So, for my sailor costume, I am going to wear a blue and white pin-striped dress that has spaghetti straps. I bought it at H&M and it was on sale. Its my favorite dress! A sailor/ navy type sweater because I have a feeling it will be cold, and the dress is immodest on its own and Maggie and my Parents and a few others would kill me(and I like being modest). Then, I have a a fun, red necklace with big bold beads. I will wear tights, as its getting cold, and red shoes(if i can find any between now and Halloween) I plan to paint my nails red too and wear a red hairband, and a sailor hat too! It will be so cute. And it was fun to shop around for pieces and mix-and-match. And I love looking for things in Value Village, Good Will, and a whole bunch of other places.
No comments:
Post a Comment