school started, and it isn't a terrible start. I am very concerned about this year though. I am horrible at science and my teacher seems to have a lot of rules when it comes to note taking. And in English I have no friends and am currently sitting on the side kind of alone...
Lunch is good though because several of my friends have lunch with me so It isn't as bad as i thought it would be. However, my other friends, I barely see though out the day! And I was getting so anxious today and worried and jumpy. I told my English teacher I felt supercalifrajalisticespialidotious. Let me tell you, it was very boring... too boring... and I think this yeasr English is going to be super easy for me and it won't be challenging and I need a challenge!
Anyway...
That was my first day :)
Stargirl
No comments:
Post a Comment