I am in Civics... and am supposed to be doing something productive, but I have so much on my mind that I can;t focus. Actually, I only have on thing on my mind.
Yesterday, Tibby broke up with C.b(yes, they were dating...again!)by using her facebook status. The thing is,I don't think he knows, but everyone else knows. And I don't know what to do. I don't want to tell him the news and I really don't want to see his reaction the the news either. Its going to crush him. Even K.c agrees with me. But, neither of us knows what to do and the next time I see him it will most likely be too late. And after how he was the last time she broke up with him its not going to be good.
Last time he was really upset, but this time he told me he would kill himself...
and although part of me doesn't believe this, I don't know him too well.
And writing this down is really not helping me at the moment...
How do I get myself in the middle of this Drama?
Stargirl
No comments:
Post a Comment