Saturday, September 4, 2010

ThE RolLeR cOAsTeR of MY LiFe

My life is a roller coaster, always moving... Washington, Peru, Utah, Arizona,Canada... it makes me wonder if it will ever stop. I am not moving- so please don't freak out too much. I was just acknowledging all of the things I have done in my life and in this past summer. So here is a review of what I did this summer:

1. I had a huge crush on my guy friend C.b
2. I went to camp for a month and met new people, learned new things, and changed my view of life.
3. I turned 15 years old and celebrated with my friends and family after returning from camp.
4. Me and my friends went to Wonderland for a day
5. I received a NOOK for my birthday.
6. I started writing a book.
7. I started this amazing project to help an orphanage in Peru.
8. There was a valuable lesson I learned: shut up and listen.(This doesnt always apply)
9. I went to YLC and had a fun, sad, horrific, crazy time all in 1.
10. I talked to a friend who I was sure was going to kill themselves.
11. I cleaned my room and prepared for school...

school starts on Tuesday and I can't wait to see my friends again. I will miss
lil' Z a lot but learned sometimes I need to talk to others,... and this year maybe i will get out of my corner and meet some new people. because none of my friends have the same lunch as me and I don't do well being anti social but am not good at being social either!

Goodnight,
Stargirl

No comments:

Post a Comment