Saturday, October 9, 2010

Again...?

Last night, around midnight, C.b told me he liked me... and now, I am unsure of myself. Yes, I like him, but after this summer, I kind of just want to be friends... but we will see. I may not be a single lady for much longer ;) but, until he puts a ring on it, I'm single.
So.... now, i am hoping he will get on because I want to talk to him. Its one of my favorite parts of the day.

Oh, and boys... unless the girl you like is super smart, don't tell her you like her while she is trying not to fail chemistry... and preferably, do it in person... thanks

So many questions...
Stargirl

2 comments:

  1. you know your lucky, someone cares for you
    hope it works out

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is great. I know I am lucky. I guess it just needs time.

    ReplyDelete