Wednesday, September 4, 2013

I am in Peru!

I realize how bad I am at posting. Days go by then weeks, then months, and before you know it all this stuff happens and I still don't write anything.
Luckily, I am pretty sure that only 3 people read my blog. The 3 people that do read my blog may be wondering, why does she have 2 blogs if she can't even keep up 1? I would like to answer that I wanted to place some distance between this blog and that blog. I would also like to mention that they have two entire purposes. And that I have changed a lot since beginning this blog 4  years ago, at least I hope I did, because as I go back and read all the stupid things I wrote, I realize that they are not important. I didn't have focus or a purpose and of course and still learning and growing and changing.

I am in Peru. Lima, Peru. It is a bit unnerving because It really is a large city and so very different from many of the places I have lived before. That, and its a whole new country. But I love it. I love waking up and thinking "I'm in Peru."
 I am a little cooped up, I don't have the freedom to go everywhere I like, but have the opportunity to try new things.  Like today, when I went into an interview to volunteer with a Canadian based company here in Lima. I am really looking forward to it. I am also working out other opportunities I can have while here.

Its new and exciting, and I like it.
I don't even mind not knowing Spanish very well.

And that's my thought for the day, week, month, or time being, until I decide to post again.

P.S. I did promise the link to my other blog "Just Darcie in Peru..." so here it is:
justdarcie-inperu.blogspot.com

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment