I spent most of the day alone at home. My parents went furniture shopping for a couch (which I am now sitting on) and my siblings are at someone's house playing. So of course I popped popcorn and sat back to watch a few chick flicks. I did my nails (cause duh! it's a girl thing) and curled my hair because you know I sometimes try to look nice. Sometimes. And then I remember why I DON'T do my hair all the time. It takes too long and the hair straightener is hot and I tend to burn myself quite a bit. And now because I am me, I always wonder why bother? Because I read a study once where guys like girls with straight hair better, so why go through the hassle if that's true?
Anyways... here was the result... nails and hair.
Ignore the silly fish face. Sorry its a selfy- I hate those.
Sorry for going all girly girl on you... anyways...
I have been reading a new series this week. The Maximum Ride Series. I love it. If you haven't read it, go and read it now. I love Max and the "flock". Just go read it. I started on Sunday and am on the 6th book in the series. It's that awesome. I had an emotional breakdown over the 5th one though. Too much Drama and heartbreak. I obviously need a life since I get too involved with the characters... the fictional characters.
I am going to go hide in my room.. My dad started dancing... eww.
No comments:
Post a Comment