Monday, October 7, 2013

I am a Mormon and General Conference

So I was helping Marcus with a school assignment this week. He had to make an I am a Mormon video. It actually turned out pretty well even though I have terrible technology skills.
Here is the link: I am a Mormon 
and if you want to learn more about the Mormon faith, here is a link:
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints

General Conference took place this weekend and I was able to watch it online at home. Technology is truly an amazing blessing. To be able to participate, even in another country is amazing.

There were so many great talks, but my favorite were by Elder Dube and President Uchtdorf.
I liked that Elder Dube talked about looking forward instead of back, and I think that is something we all need to work at.

President Uchtdorf is one of my favorite all time speakers. I love his stories and his messages. 
"Doubt your doubts before you doubt your faith." is a great motto and lesson. We all have doubts, and this will definitely be a quote I can count on when I question something.





No comments:

Post a Comment