It has always been my dream to publish a book. And one day I will. It's one of those goals that I know I will achieve, when the time is write. (:
I am actually really excited about the story I am working on right now, it combines three separate stories into one, and is filled with magic, romance, and heroes, both male and female.
I have been spending a lot of time trying to develop the plot and add details. I will share a bit of it when I think it's ready. Speaking of writing- I have a pen pal. She is 15 and lives in Australia, it has been a lot of fun to talk to her.We talk about everything under the sun, God included. It's actually kinda cool.
Here are some fall pictures I took last year, I can't believe it's been one year since Zach left!
One more year on his mission and then he will be home!
I am really sad I missed fall this year... here it is spring,very beginning of summer.
This first one is taken at the wall between our property and our neighbours.
I love how perfect the sky looks in it.
The only thing is that I caught my own shadow in the painting.
This one is my favorite, It's all the things I love in one picture.
It brings nature, country, and elegance all together. It is sophisticated, and girly, and beautiful.
I may be a bit biased though!
I was trying to include something about myself in this one.
It brings together my love of writing, my girly side, my favorite childhood memories and paperclips.
I was trying to get a really good picture of my corsage from Prom.
I opened to the pages of Emma, and to the ridiculous poem she was given by Mr. Elton.
We are going on vacation in November, to Florida!
I am so excited to go, it should be a lot of fun. My grandma is coming with us, and I always love seeing her. It will be amazing. Beaches, Disney, Harry Potter, what's not to enjoy, right?
I can't stand the wait! It will be so wonderful to be in the US even for a few weeks, and I have somethings I wants, namely chocolate chips and brown sugar. But also some new movies and some clothing. I already have my Christmas list written for this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment