Today Marcus had to input his two cents about my non existent love life saying: "The only one in the family who isn't going to get married is Darcie. She is the most reluctant-she doesn't even date!"
It made me smile. I am glad he see's the truth: I am going to be an old maid!
I want to tell him that when a decent guy comes along I will start dating, but he is
ten and likes to argue everything I say. I still love him though.
Last Friday, so one week ago we visited a Science Museum. Calling it weird would be an understatement.
It is in a giant warehouse with the different exhibits.
This one was actually fun. You had to tip the scale just write to get the ball through the obstacle course.
And then we let Marcus get into a harness and climb...
this structure.
I don't think it's safe either.
This showed a what your muscled looked like riding a bike.
I really like the sign;
Drive with Care!
There was this random Information desk so we both posed at it.
Mom was acting like the normal bored employee
While I posed as employee of the month.
Marissa and Mom (:
A giant mouth. Just in case you need a lesson about what teeth are what.
The lovely birthing process...
for those of you who missed health class.
And my personal favorite, the GIANT pregnant lady:
The screen in the middle of her large prego belly shows how a baby is made,
just in case you needed a reminder of your sex education class or for those of you who slept through it.
My reaction when I saw her:
"What the heck is that?" followed by, Is that... ewww I don't want to see that"
Welcome to Peru!
No comments:
Post a Comment