Friday, July 15, 2011

Special

I feel really uncomfortable with myself because of the way I look... I am overweight and don't feel very pretty, but a few things have happened in the last few days that have made me feel special. The first was when I was babysitting A and E and I asked E if his sister A was pretty and he replied saying:ya..... YOUR PRETTY! It made me smile all day. Then,today I received highlights for our family photos and it made me feel better about it then I had felt shopping for clothing. We saw my uncle and the way he treats me makes me feel just amazing...
I don't usually get that feeling so I was extremely happy about it.

Today we spent the day at the mall, on impulse I decided I wanted highlights and they turned, out really well. We ate lunch there and then I did some shoe shopping and got a new pair of shoes. A girl can never have too many shoes. The family Picts were really fun, we met up with my aunt and uncle and cousins after for dinner at the olive garden... Best place on earth ( and ruby Tuesday's!)and had fun sittin by my uncle.

No comments:

Post a Comment