Saturday, July 9, 2011

Status Report

This has been one of the craziest parts of my life! Our house is being torn apart, bedrooms repainted, floors repaired and re-carpeted and we have spent days packing. I know I have mentioned the move for over a year, but its becoming a reality. We are selling our house, moving into a rental, and eventually moving to Panama. It's a scary thought! I am scared at the prospect of this move, because it will be very different from any other move. Its another country, and although I have lived in Peru before, this time my older brother wont be with us, I will be leaving behind genuine friends, and my dad wont be living with us for 75% of the time. And, starting in the fall, I am doing long distance learning through an LDS school and being home-schooled.I wish I had a magic wand, then ALL the sorting and packing and cleaning would be done already!

I finally went to get my report card from school, and found I had high 80's- low 90's in all my classes except Math, which of course, I failed. I blame most of it on my teacher and the school board and the educational system, but I know I could have done better... by a big shot. My highest mark was in Art, but I did well in Canadian History and Food & Nutrition as well.


KC "accidentally" started flirting with the guy I like (the one from English class) and well... you can imagine I feel a little unsure. We promised however that NO boy would interfere with OUR friendship. KC is one of my best friends, and hopefully, it will stay that way forever. Even though forever seems like a long time right now!

Darcie

No comments:

Post a Comment