No, this post is not about the sun, a ray of light or an idea "popping" or "streaming" into my thoughts. This is not a really funny story about me and my stupidity or doing something amazing with a beam of light. In reality, this is just a terribly fun filled story about my Sunday at church.
This Sunday, instead of going to my Sunday school classes I was asked to sub in primary for a friend (Sis W) so, of course, being the wonderful chick I am, I said yes. All though the first hour, it was complete chaos. I am surprised we all lived, but the second hour is where all the funny stuff happened.
There was only two kids, J an H J is a boy and he is really cute and funny. H is quiet, shy and of course, cute too.
H just did the funniest things all during the last hour. He was painting with water and on the third sheet he was doing, just decided he was tired of it and dumped out the water, and of course me and my mom had been talking and were totally oblivious to it until I saw water dripping off the table!
Then he looks up to the butterfly's hanging from the ceiling and he yelled "I WANNA CATCH THAT BUTTERFY THAT BUTTERFY" It was extreamly cute. He then went on to tell me about all the "preety" flowers.
Thats about all that happened today.. just thought you would all want to know that amazing story about my day :)
Goodnight!
P.S- Monday we have to do all the cleaning around our house! We finally finished de-cluttering! I am soooo excited and even cleaning sounds more interesting and I know its a lot of fun. Yes,I said cleaning was fun, but SSSHHHHHH! Don't tell my mother!
No comments:
Post a Comment