I realize I have alreadytat that was because of Sunday, and if you are not aware, it is currently Monday.
My day started out normal… I got up and got dressed, pulled my hair into a messy pony tail and went down stairs to have a piece of pizza.
I smell like Vinegar and Windex...still. That is, after I took a shower and scrubbed my skin until it hurt... o.O Mom fell into the bathtub and is now slightly injured on her left side :/ I think this is a valuable lesson, Cleaning is gross and dangerous even if its for a good reason.
Around 2pm, we realized we were starved and (after showering) we went out to eat. We also did some shopping and I got a shirt for family pictures this week! We got home and I started scrubbing the blinds in the bathroom and working on the laundry room mess and packing to go to Utah(we leave on Wednesday) for the rest of July. As I was packing (trying to fit in 4-5 pairs of shoes) Sarah came and surprised me! She put on fun bead necklaces and placed a small tiara on my head. I honestly didn't know what to think! We had a lot of fun! We got to the drive in (we saw Zoo Keeper. It was really cheesy and fun and really cute!)
a bit early though, but luckily they play good music and have swings! She also baked me a cake. The bottom layer was chocolate and the top confetti! It was a Betty Crocker cake. As my friend would say:Betty Crocker is a Goddess!
I had a wonderful day, other then smelling like vinegar...
Night!
Oh, Don't eat the Onion Rings and Ketchup flavored Doritos. They are gross!
No comments:
Post a Comment