I am the most emotional person I know and quite frankly I am upset about it. I mean, I don't try to be emotional, I just am. Quite frankly I blame my childhood. Not that it was a terrible childhood. I had a mostly good childhood. A few ups and downs, but nothing too terrible.
I am partially glad school is over soon, but I will miss Lil'Z and C.b! Tibby is another story, but C.b and Lil'Z I will miss a lot! I think C.b will be spending a lot of time with Tibby though, which Kind of bothers me.
I have a fun summer planned. July is super busy and then I am gone for a couple of weeks in August. A family trip is being planned, but I have no idea where we are going or what we are doing. I hope all my friends have a good summer as well as all of my readers!
Stargirl
No comments:
Post a Comment