Friday, June 18, 2010

The week, and the weekend to come

Greeting to those who actually read this blog(And those that just started reading).You may not think my life is very interesting, but it is. And I can say this truthfully.

My week has brought some new twist and turns to the story of my life.I am annoyed I wont see my best friends forever! School ends Monday, with exams next week. I am going off for a month by myself and am both glad and scared, My friend K.c broke down crying because her mom was causing trouble, The mildly troubled girl is causing trouble, I got upset for no apparent reason, I was told that watching me, was like a soap-opra, comedy and drama all in one and Me and my friend have become center of the attention and I don't like it!

Sorry, That was a lot to say. I needed to write it all down!
Stargirl

No comments:

Post a Comment