Thursday, June 10, 2010

"Splish-Splash! I was taking a bath..." NOT!

I fell into the bath-wait...not fell, tripped. Why? I have siblings.

I don't think my younger siblings like me. Or do boys just like to start water fights that end up getting you soaked and making a big mess while your parents are out?

I was only bathing him! I was trying to get his hair wet!And what does he do? Starts a one-way water fight! Ahhh! Sometimes I don't know what to do with him.

He started a water fight and after I finally get him out I was soaked. And it didn't stop there. I then started cleaning up the mess, and tripped. Where did I land? The bathtub, which was still full of water.

Do younger siblings always have to get there way? I love them...but they get on my nerves.

I hope you find this funnier than I did.
Stargirl

No comments:

Post a Comment