Yesterday I got angry at my brother. It bothered me because I look up to him and I find it so easy to be mad at him. I don't know why. I think it is because you know your family will always love you. I don't know what to do sometimes. I am still trying to figure things out.
I feel like my younger siblings hate me and go to my older brother more than me. I ask them to play with me or to talk to me or ask them for help and they immediatly say no... If my older brother asks them anything, they do it. I feel like I am a monster and am unwanted.
I shouldnt be writing this because I am going away for a month and I will miss them... but I needed to get it out.
Love,
Stargirl
No comments:
Post a Comment