Friday, June 11, 2010

This is not me! A Depression caused by Violance

For me, it has been forever since i have posted or checked my blog... but, it was only yesterday. Since then, I have been to the dentist twice, in a fight with a friend and started being violent which upset me very much. So much, that happy me went into a depressed "I am crying at school in front of everyone" state. It was not good. I got so angry at being a "goody-good" and a "teachers pet"...

Hold on... before we continue, I have three friends involved. To make things simple, I will use "T", "Z",and "C" as there names, and for privacy.

Okay,back to the story. C was acting depressed and sad, so I went to go and cheer him up. He was sitting on the floor, so I went and sat some-what close to him. T came and sat between us.(T and C used to date) She scooted closer to me causing me to move away from him. Well she was invading my personal bubble so, I told her to stop. Then she wouldn't stop poking me. So, Z hit T on the shoulder and blamed me. I took my book and hit T. Then sat down and rocked myself back and forth. I couldn't acknowledge what I had done and my friends who were always telling me I should stand up for myself were not helping. I am not this type of girl!

I am happy, fun loving, girl looking for friends in everyone and never wanting to pick a fight without being attacked first.

Sorry, for a sad post. I was so upset. I really am not that type of girl. I may not be Miss Sunshine or Miss Perfection, but I try my best.

Hope you all believe me when I say this,
That girl is not me.
Stargirl

No comments:

Post a Comment