Hello,
I have to tell you all that when it comes to feelings and explaining them I am awkward at it and it always sounds weird. Which is why I write so much in my journals.
So, I owe a couple of people an apology. I won't name names but sorry for well... Making things difficult.
My 4 journals are being kept up really well and I find I use one a lot more than others I have. This is my letter journal. Instead of being a journal type document I write entrys as letters to my 5 best friends that are in my life right now. It works a lot better,but is confusing because sometimes I tell different friends different things. I write so often and have been writing in it for a month! I need another because I am almost out of pages. My mom will be surprised!
I am going to write a book about my camp experiance here because I do a lot of fun stuff and I have met a whole bunch of new people...
Camp update:I bruised my shin playing soccer and am currently icing it. It's a little pained but I will live.
Exciting stuff, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment