Life is sooo great right now... yes, I still have 2 weeks of camp and a week of vacation, but life is wonderful. I am on cloud 9! I am so happy!
The best part is that its almost my birthday and I get to celebrate what a wonderful year it has been and how I hope this year is even better. I wanted to share some things about the highlights of this year:
1. I found 5 amazing friends... until this year I have never had true friends and now I have 5!
2. I met a whole bunch of new people that were all diferent, and pretty cool.
3. I had a surprise birthday party: I had always wanted one and the best part was it was all my older brother who thought of it!
4. I experienced a great year in high school
5. I was actualy happy.
I have to go... but I will see when I can write again!
Love,
Stargirl
No comments:
Post a Comment