Thursday, July 15, 2010

Life...at the moment:

Hey!
I am with my family here and the week is almost over... They drove six hours to see me and are staying untill Sunday afternoon. I am really happy about that. And then, I only have two more weeks left! And I can go home and live a happy life.
And I have my birthday coming up! I am sooo happy... and then of course there is all the stuff I am looking forward to when I get home and people I get to see! Yes... I miss a lot of people. Like Lil'Z and C.b and Hot Stuff and all my other wonderful friends!!!

I don't know what to think of camp. I like some things and hate others... But its okay. It is becoming routine and a little more like home.  And my feet stopped hurting. I have multiple blisters and am sick of walking everywhere. For morning walk we walk 2 miles. And I have to walk to every activity... but its getting easier.

I am getting a long better with the girls. It hard though because I don't act like them! They just don't hold the same stanards I do. It can be difficult. My counsilers are okay people. One is really cool and one has mood swings and is a blonde :) she once took us to thw wrong place and we had to walk all over the place and we were late.

Its late and I need to get some sleep. Love,
Stargirl

No comments:

Post a Comment