Monday, July 5, 2010

First Day's at Camp

I am here at camp and it is crazy... I like my group, the humming birds. They are all great girls although I don't seem to belong in there group. I hope I make new friends soon. I don't have much time to write this but I wanted to update my readers.
So far, I like what i've done. We have walked, ate breakfast, gone to a meeting and after this we are going to power walk around the gym...
I know this isnt very informational so let me tell you more. I am going to a weight loss camp and am enjoying it. I could care less about loosing weight, but hope to achieve many goals while I am here and learn to live on my own. So far everything is pretty great. I will write again on wednesday!
 
Stargirl
 

No comments:

Post a Comment