Third day and Its not bad. Othwer girls are homesick, but I don;t feel very homesick and all the other girls are. But i have been alone before so it is okay.
I wish I could write everyday... but I am on a busy schedual.
I miss my friends and family though. I want them to be here so I could talk to them.
Here, I don't fit in. I don't talk like them, dont act like them and don't think like them, I am not very energetic, but I am always happy and try to keep them happy. I don;t feel lonely because I am away from family like them because i travel and I don't swear. I am constintly thinking of what I know, what to know, and learn and about the future, they don't.
I know none of these things are bad, but i feel a gap between us.
I hope it gets better.
Love,
Stargirl
ya this is C.b and i have missed you too and i hope you have lots of fun and meet new friends
ReplyDelete