My friends told me they would email me... but I am starting to doubt it, although I should have some faith in them. But I need them to email me so i don't feel so alone. I just need to remember everyone is in the same boat I am and in the same situation. I just need to calm down and breath. It will all work out.
It didnt help that a girl called me fat and told me I was ugly with no style sense. I told her it was what was on the inside that counted, not the outside. She then swore at me multiple times and told me I spoke like a 40 year old grandma. I said thank you for the compliment, because I do try to be as wise as can be even though i wanted to scream at her. I was taught not to be rude and therfore I wasnt rude to her and didnt scream at her. It just made me feel Ugly and sad and I dont want to go away being sad.
I texted C.b telling him I was nervous but i think I annoy him because I tend to text him a lot and that is most likeky why he never texted me back. I wanted to talk to him... but it will have to wait.
I will try to post every week if I can, but I cannot make any promises.
Stargirl
No comments:
Post a Comment